The Conference App is your essential tool to use for everything on-site during ESOF2022. You will find:
- The full programme – create your personal agenda
- City Google map to help you find your way around Leiden and ESOF venues
- Attendee list and contact details
- Photo booth – a fun interactive extra
- And much more helpful information
The conference app is now available to download in Google Play and on the App Store.
- Download Appendee from the App Store or Google Play.
- Type ‘ESOF’ as the event code.
- Request an access code with your ESOF registered email address.
If you have any questions beforehand regarding the APP or the platform, please do not hesitate to contact the helpdesk via email@example.com
The Hybrid Virtual Platform
ESOF also has an amazing virtual platform for all delegates to access the online sessions.
A large part of ESOF2022 scientific sessions take place live in Leiden of which most will be streamed into the virtual platform, but there are also online only sessions for you to attend. To join those sessions and connect with online only participants it is important that you access the platform.
We recommend you access the virtual platform from your tablet or PC to have optimum viewing and interaction experience to attend the online sessions.
The virtual platform brings a new dimension to attending the ESOF2022 conference.
Along with the online scientific sessions, you can;
- visit the virtual exhibition
- see the e-poster gallery and presenter videos
- watch scientific films showing at the on-demand cinema
- network with onsite and online delegates
- try out the photo booth
- watch a daily talk show Studio ESOF2022 bringing live interviews from the Pieterskerk.
The platform is open from Wednesday 6 July 12.00 CEST.
The link is: events.elevent.ly/esof
You will need your ESOF registered e-mail address. You will be asked to request a one-time only access code on your first log in.
Please don’t forget to use your tablet or laptop to join the virtual platform.