Thank you for your interest in covering ESOF 2018!
Press and PIO registration will open soon.
Top 5 Reasons to cover ESOF 2018 as a journalist:
- Take part to the largest meeting in Europe dedicated to science and innovation and their links with society
- Learn about the latest scientific “hot topics” and innovations
- Exchange about the future of science policy
- Meet world-renowned experts, industrial leaders as well as the European researchers of tomorrow
- Discover the Toulouse ecosystem of science and innovation
What’s in store for registered medias?
Accredited journalists at the EuroScience Open Forum ESOF 2018 in Toulouse have free access to all sessions, panel discussions and exhibition areas, lunches and coffee breaks.
Dedicated press rooms will be available on the various sites of the ESOF forum (Centre de Congrès Pierre Baudis, Palais des Sports).
The organisers will assist with arranging meetings and interviews with ESOF 2018 speakers and VIP.
Registration for journalists and PIO is free if they fulfil specific criteria. It will be open in a near future on the online application form.
On this page, you will find in due time press releases, and information about press travel grants as well as press events and press tours organised in Toulouse during ESOF 2018.
In the meantime, don’t hesitate to contact the ESOF 2018 PR officer: