The following rooms and services will be made available to the press during the ESOF conference:
Media Room - Magazzino 28 – No registration required
- 1 Personal computer with video/audio card, CD and DVD reader, LAN adapter 10/100, operating system for video recording and live streaming
- 1 Monitor 55” – floor based
- 2 Laser Printers A4 b/w only – with USB access
Press Conference Room - Magazzino 27 – Pre-registration required for conference host
- 1 Video camera
- 2 Personal computers with video/audio card, CD and DVD reader, LAN adapter 10/100, operating system
- 1 Monitor 65” - floor based
- Video Projector
- Videoconferencing set up connected to the projector
TV Studio - Magazzino 28 – Pre-registration required for media partners
- 1 HD Digital Professional Video Camera
- 1 Professional Microphone “clips"
- 1 HD video recorder
- 1 Lighting system for speaker
- 1 Video editing services on site
- Video recording and broadcasting services - Full HD with recording and post production services
One technician will be available at all times in the TV Studio.
If you intend to organize a press conference or a recording in the TV Studios, please make a reservation through firstname.lastname@example.org
Seats for journalists at Press Conferences and in the Media Room will be made available on a first come, first served basis. Please bear in mind that the current COVID-19 safety measures may only allow for a reduced number of guests at each time.