The submission process is managed by ESCMP (www.escmp.euroscience.org). The process for the submission of proposals is as follows:
- Navigate to the theme of interest and and go directly to the ESCMP platform’s login page.
- If you do not already have an account, you will be asked to create one. If you already have an ESCMP account, please log on to the system using your username and password.
- Once you are logged in to ESCMP you will be redirected to the “New proposal” page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions provided to submit your proposal. Please note that you can continue working on your draft proposal until you are ready to submit.
- By clicking on “submit” your proposal will be accepted as final and no further modifications will be possible.
- It is not possible to submit a proposal after the given deadline.
- Following submission, you will receive an email to confirm the successful submission of your proposal.
No registration fee will be charged to the organizers and speakers of accepted proposals.
You can also download our ESCMP Step-by-Step guide:SUBMISSION-STEP-BY-STEP.pdf (186.6 KiB)
Thank you for submitting a proposal to ESOF2020 Trieste, and good luck!