Health and Safety (Covid)
The health and safety of our delegates is of utmost concern and therefore we We kindly ask attendees, speakers, sponsors and staff to respect the basic advice: wash your hands, cough and sneeze into your elbow.
The ESOF organisation complies with Governmental regulations concerning covid guidelines for events.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in every venue.
- Masks and self-tests will be available at the Stadsgehoorzaal registration desk.
If you develop coronavirus symptoms, you are advised to
- stay in your accommodation,
- avoid contact with others and
- make a covid test at the covid test centre located opposite the Stadsgehoorzaal (Breestraat 65) called Spoedtest offering PCR and antigen tests. Opening Hours 08.00– 15.00.
If the result of your self-test is positive you must isolate.